- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk 3,5%
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 250gr fresh strawberry (sliced )
- 100gr fresh raspberry ( sliced )
- Preheat the oven for 180’C .
- Prepared 2 bowl .
- Add the egg to the bowl then mix it with mixer for 1 minutes
- Add the milk then the butter , mix it well again for 1 minutes
- Add the sugar and vanilla essence and mix it for 30 second
- At the other bowl add the flour , salt and baking powder , mix it well
- Pour the flour slowly into the egg bowl
- Keep mixing until all the flour mixed well
- Add the corn starch
- Keep mix 30 second
- Pour it into baking pan ( rub the baking pan with butter )
- Bake it for 50 minutes at 180’C
- As soon as you finished baked , remove the cake from baking pan
- Wait until it cold then slice in the middle of the cake carefully
- let it cooling down for awhile
Instruction for the Frosting
- 2 box fresh cheese 250gr
- 1 cup sugar
Finishing Touch !
Its all about the detail and your taste ! you can sliced the cake into 3 layers or 4 or even 5 . Add the sliced strawberry or the raspberry into the surface from the cake , then pour the frosting , put the cake again , and so … lets use our imaginations!
Note : I’m trying so hard to design it so its look as good as bakery’s cake …but it’s a long way to go though !